Image via [www.wantickets.com]
PROS & CONS
- The venue holds more people because there are three floors so you can see the stage from mostly anywhere
- There is standing room on the bottom two floors and seats on the top most floor
- The Foundation Room tickets allow early entry to the venue and a separate VIP area to stand and watch the show
- Although there are three floors, you must stay on the level that you bought your ticket for
- Leaving the venue, especially during the winter when the coat check is open can take a while
- There is no re-entry to the venue but there is a smoker’s section beside one the stair exits opposite Lansdowne Street.
No upcoming shows scheduled
- about 3 days agoI have to continue with my day, but I've been on the phone with my bank waiting for someone to pick up for 53 minutes now so I'm invested.
- about 5 days agoAnd I don't need you to tell me how sure I am to fail. Cause I seen this train was coming, laid my head down on the rail. #waterliars